View Single Post
Old 20.04.2018, 18:02
Kelloseppä

Rimfire on oikealla tiellä
Kuitataan tänne tosta Hydroboost projektista.

Ecklers tai paremminkin heidän vendor ei toimita juuri nyt niitä settejä joten peruin tilauksen sinne ja tehdään se vähän erilailla. eBay:stä löytyi joku boosteri ja eiköhän se sen kanssa suju. Pitäisi olla juuri tähän tarkoitettu.

NEW '68-'82 C3 Chevy Corvette Hydroboost and mount, Power Brake Booster:

Myyjän saatesanat asennukseen alla. Linkkasin hänelle tämän ohjeen, totesi siinä olevan pienen virheen. Hän myös kommentoi kysmystäni "Wilwood Aluminum Tandem Master Cylinders 260-8556-P" sopivuudesta. Rohkenen lainata myyjää:

"Invoice sent, yes the hook up is the same with the exception that one of the diagrams shows the Tee in the return line incorrectly oriented which would direct the constant flow of ps return from the steering cylinder straight back into the hydroboost return... a common error spread all over the internet and will cause hydroboost issues. I've attached a pic that shows the constant return flow should go from the steering cylinder or gear straight to the pump and the hydroboost with intermittent flow has it's return attached to the side barb. Do not install any filter or cooler on the pump side of the tee fitting as it will create back pressure into the hydroboost line and cause issues similar to what you get when you orient the Tee wrong

Wilwood MCs will match the hydroboost if you insert the bore adapter to covert it for the short booster input. The adapter comes with the MC. How well that longer/taller MC will clear your hood I can't say but let me know if it does. I typically recommend the lower profile '78 Vette power brake MC as Autozone has nice cheap ones from Fenco, $60 new/$30 reman with a stainless sleeve and no core charge. There are aluminum versions of the same MC now.... but the Wilwood may clear fine and they look a lot nicer."

Ja myyjä lähetti tämän kytkentädiagrammin joka olisi se oikea:

Olipas muuten särmä myyjä, tavara postissa n. 30 min tilauksesta.

Täytyy vähän katella noitakin osanumeroja jos saisi liittimet ja pääsylkyn Suomeen suunnilleen samaa tahtia kuin tuo Hydroboost.

Kasaan tähän listaa:

1 kpl Allstar Performance ALL48210 (16mm o-rin - AN6)
1 kpl Dorman 788-031 - Dorman Tee Fittings
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW '68-'82 C3 Chevy Corvette Hydroboost and mount, Power Brake Booster.JPG
Views:	1125
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	12940  Click image for larger version

Name:	Hydroboost Connection Diagram by eBay sterlingworth16.JPG
Views:	1118
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	12941