View Single Post
Old 19.02.2013, 18:41
Dr. Crossfire

Macho tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovyjay
LUKEKAAS TAA TARINA!!!

"An old friend of mine who is a GM Powertrain Tech in Warren, MI called me out of the blue today (4pm AZ time). I haven't talked to him since our daughter was born this past July. Anyway, he said he just found out they got their budget to do beta development on the "C7's" powertrain. I said , C7? You guys haven't started selling C6's yet!

He say's all this talk of the "Blue Devil" C6 is misinformation meant to keep the journalists at bay. He says there won't be a "Blue Devil" version of the C6. He said that there will be a Z06 or Z07 (as yet undetermined) version of C6 that will be a 2006 model. It will make 50-75 more HP than the C6's LS2.

Here's where it gets interesting:

He says the "C7" will be out, possibly in 07, more likely in 08, and that GM will sell BOTH platforms concurrently.

Both cars will carry the Corvette badge, but each will be significantly different in design, layout, and capability.

Are you sitting down?

He says the C7 is MID-ENGINED."

Kuka näin sanoi? Puhuu pelkkää potaskaa! Onpa hyvä että kertaan näitä vanhempia ketjuja niin tulee asiavirheet korjattua niistäkin.