View Single Post
Old 13.02.2019, 17:41
Kauhavan ruma vallesmanni

Pekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura aboutPekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura aboutPekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura about
Laitetaanpa tänne talteen eli mm. ahdettujen LS-moottoreiden kattien pitkäikäisyydestä.

Linkin nimimerkki "TurboLX" on tietenkin Greg Banish:

"...There is an exhaust temp (and catalyst temp) model within the ECU. It is roughly based on engine speed, total air/fuel flow, spark advance, and air-fuel ratio. You can often log the result of the factory calculation as "catalyst temp" in many scanners, but this is not necessarily accurate with modified engines.

When I do development programs with aftermarket companies, I like to install an actual thermocouple in the catalyst so I can log the temperature along with all the normal ECU data.

I follow the same strategy in the aftermarket as I do in OEM applications when working to keep that temperature in a reliable range. YES, this means running rich at full load.

The cat manufacturers are typically worried about rich operation at normal temps, not necessarily at full load.

When you start making big power, with high flow rates and knock limited spark timing, you MUST run richer to control the cat temp or risk instantaneous failure. Their concern about "running rich" is usually skewed toward poisoning of the brick over time, which is a lower priority than avoiding an immediate meltdown (or burning the washcoat off) at high load/flow.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1598863800

GM LS-moottorien ahdinasennukset, vapariviritykset, säädöt sekä dynomittaukset

Myös vianetsinnät sekä huollot C5/C6 Corveteille

Soita 0400 358 238

www.autokorjaamovirta.fi