Thread: Copyrights
View Single Post
Old 29.12.2014, 08:43
Aloittelija

Wolfgang on oikealla tiellä
Copyrights

Dear finnshark.com users,
Dear Mr. Administrator/Webmaster/Moderators,

Sorry to type in English but sadly I do not speak your language – so please accept my apologize to type in English.
(Maybe the admin or moderator could be so kind to translate the relevant part of this post in your language, thank you.)

My name is Wolfgang Eistert, I am from Germany and the admin/owner of the www.lamborghini-diablo.de a private and non-commercial website.

I have seen in my web-statistic referring-list many guests/traffic from Finland – finnshark.com.
Thank you and I am very thankful & pleased to welcome you on my site. Hope you like it and you also enjoy Italian cars.

I have registered on your wonderful site here, to see where/why so much traffic is coming up from your site – once again, thank you for your interest in Lamborghini & Ferrari cars. But sadly, I have noticed that some pics has been used/stolen from my site by an user named: “unknown”.
Here: http://finnshark.com/forum/showpost....postcount=2310
and here http://finnshark.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=147

Please accept the COPYRIGHTS!
On each page of my site are the copyright rules twice with a link to the disclaimer. The important part in the disclaimer about pics/copyright is even in understandable English.

Within the posts from user: “unknown” there is no description where he has “found” this pics, no link to the original page and no copyrights info’s.

He found my page, my pics but did not ask me for permission to use them.
For future pics you want to “copy” from my site - No big deal – just drop me an email, tell me who you are and for what reason you want to use my pics and write in your thread where you have found the pics with a link to my site and the copyright info’s!

Thank you for your time to read my post and enjoy your love & passion for the wonderful Corvette.

Yours Sincerely

Wolfgang Eistert, Germany
Owner/Administrator
www.lamborghini-diablo.de

P.S. If you have any questions please feel free and don`t hesitate to contact me direct: wolfgang@lamborghini-diablo.de