FinnShark
Home Forums Gallery Links Events Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register
Go Back   FinnShark > English Section > Visitors' Lounge
User Name
Password

Visitors' Lounge Post your questions about the Finnish Corvette hobby here.

Old 27.01.2007, 01:04
Tulokas

1truL48 on oikealla tiellä
Us Corvette Logo Jackets At Fraction Of Cost

Hello FinnSharks!

I am new to your site and a US multi-Corvette owner. I have a small company, trollhattan Performance Group, that produces custom Corvette embroidery logo style driving jackets and can make them available to you at a fraction of the cost of what you'll find on-line from Corvette suppliers.

All my coats are wool or wool/lamb leather, snap fronts, ribbed cuffs and neck. I have all Corvette logos from 1953 thru 2007 C6 ZO6 and can customize anything in any language.

This is a start-up business for me and trying to make a go of it amongst the bigger companies. If anyone is interested, please email me at our company address: trollhattanperformance@earthlink.net

thanks and STW!
Old 05.09.2016, 06:51
Aloittelija

Baruragaru on oikealla tiellä
The Corvette Z06 may be the car that I've had quite possibly the most fun I've ever endured behind the wheel. I could car less if the interior is cheap looking. If you need a nice interior, thus is a Corvette where speed matters, not interiors, go somehere else.
Everyone understands there's nothing safer to improve energy associated with a room than an eye catching bar chair. With Pastel Furniture's innovative designs you're getting lots of styles from which to choose. Pastel doesn't plan to just help make a bold statement within your home, they desire yourself to feel relaxed and safe providing durability in each structure.