FinnShark
Home Forums Gallery Links Events Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register
Go Back   FinnShark > Finnish Section > Yleistä keskustelua
User Name
Password

Yleistä keskustelua Kaikki harrastukseen yleisesti liittyvät löpinät tänne.

Old 07.04.2008, 17:32
Ploginconffaaja

energy on oikealla tiellä
[New show!] VETTE GIRL - An American Adventure

Saas nähdä mitä tuleman pitää Voi olla ihan hauskaa seurattavaa.

Traileri youtubessa.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tSzOM-_c0M

--------- DigitalCorvettes.com ---------

Picture this. I'm in the passenger seat of this embarrassing minivan and it's barreling down the highway at 80mph. Becky is at the wheel, it's rush hour, and she's nearly rubbing the paint off the slower car in front of us with her license plate.

"I don't know why people are in the fast lane if they aren't going to go fast", she says while almost simultaneously hammering the throttle and executing a perfectly timed series of high speed precision lane changes and throttle/brake maneuvers that put a dozen slower cars behind us.

As my heart rate eased back to a normal I could only feel impressed with what this girl just pulled off in a minivan with a suspension best described as Jello and horsepower best described as having an iron deficiency.

After I let out a “hmmm” and scratched my goatee, the conversation then went something like this:

You ever race on a track before? "No."
Ever driven a Corvette? "No."
Can you drive stick? "No."
You want to? “YES!”

So the next day I get on the phone and lined up for Becky a summer of the coolest race tracks and coolest high-performance events for her to try. Then I measured her head for a helmet.

Vette Girl is an internet TV show that will take you along from Day 1 as Becky and crew zigzag around America and sample all there is to offer a lead foot girl in a borrowed Corvette Z06.

Road racing? Drag racing? Drifting? Salt flats? She’s there.

But first things first, Becky needs to learn to drive stick ... on the way to her first track event.

First episode of the internet-TV show “Vette Girl: An American Adventure”, starring Becky Anderson, produced by Patrick Gramm and DigitalCorvettes.com, airs May 2008 on DigitalCorvettes.com.