FinnShark
Home Forums Gallery Links Events Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register
Go Back   FinnShark > Finnish Section > Yleistä keskustelua
User Name
Password

Yleistä keskustelua Kaikki harrastukseen yleisesti liittyvät löpinät tänne.

Old 28.01.2009, 22:48
Pyrkyri

challe on oikealla tiellä
Are you sure I can use the pics in those links ?
Maybe they get Mad !?

Challe /
Old 29.01.2009, 00:00
Konkari

Corvette63 tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkääCorvette63 tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
Quote:
Originally Posted by challe
Maybe they get Mad !?

Challe /

We won't get mad if you won't sell the pictures with your own copyrights.. Just remember that those are not yours. I mean my pictures but I don't know what other members are thinking about using their pics. "Topic Suomalaisille Corvette kuville" is topic for pics which FinnShark members have taken and the other one is general topic just for awesome pictures (Unknown photographers).

So, don't sell your our pictures and everything will be okay. Feel free to create some nice arts for us!
Old 29.01.2009, 00:47
Pyrkyri

challe on oikealla tiellä
Yeahhh Corvette63 !
That will be great !

Challe /
Old 29.01.2009, 01:25
Konkari

Corvette63 tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkääCorvette63 tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
Quote:
Yeahhh Corvette63 !
That will be great !

Challe /

But,

For using pictures from forum members "Tapio.L" and "Toxic Flame", please ask first is it ok. Both of them are professional photographers and I don't know that what do they like about using their pictures. Ok?

Like I said, feel free using mine.
Old 29.01.2009, 04:48
Nysvääjä

Finnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond repute
Challe,

there are tons of pictures from me in gallery. LEt me know if there are any pics you want to use. I can even send you the high res ones.

Ex 1999 FRC Z51, 6sp
Ex 2006 Coupe Z51, 6sp

Old 29.01.2009, 15:55
Vakiokävijä

Harha on oikealla tiellä
Quote:
Maybe they get Mad !?

Challe /
If the picture is posted to a public forum without any notice of copyright...? Why not. The sender has according to my understanding agreed with him/herself that anyone can use the picture... and has by the way accepted the risk of the picture being abused (or in this case "abused" = changed ). Internet is a miracle thing.

But using copyrighted pictures don't do that.
Old 29.01.2009, 17:30
Römpötipötipötipöts

Wormie on oikealla tiellä
And think that if you make your own drawing you have all rights to it. No matter if you have used some picture/photo from net/magazine/whatever, copyrighted or not. Copyrights apply to the original piece and reproducting/copying it. If you modify some picture you find from net, you can publish it anywhere you like as it was your own.

Of course it is very nice and polite to give credits to the original artist/photographer.
Old 29.01.2009, 17:45
Konkari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormie
And think that if you make your own drawing you have all rights to it. No matter if you have used some picture/photo from net/magazine/whatever, copyrighted or not. Copyrights apply to the original piece and reproducting/copying it. If you modify some picture you find from net, you can publish it anywhere you like as it was your own.

Of course it is very nice and polite to give credits to the original artist/photographer.

So you think that I can pick some photo for example from Toxic Flame's gallery and make some modifications for it and sell it with my own copyrights for different companies? No way.. I think that the photographer would get really pissed..

Quote:
If the picture is posted to a public forum without any notice of copyright...? Why not. The sender has according to my understanding agreed with him/herself that anyone can use the picture... and has by the way accepted the risk of the picture being abused (or in this case "abused" = changed ). Internet is a miracle thing.

And if I take a shot of someones car and put the photo to internet, It's still mine property. Yep, I should know all the risks that someone can save the picture etc., but it's not a sign for anyone that I'll give copyrights for my photos for everybody.

There are hundreds of my pictures in FinnShark's gallery and they all are copyrighted.

As you maybe noticed, there is a little piece of text below the banner:

"Unless otherwise specified, these photos are copyrighted by Riku Loisa and groovyjay. If you wish to use them you must obtain our written permission first."
Old 29.01.2009, 18:21
Oppositional defiant DO

Toxic Flame on oikealla tiellä
Talking

I am holding copyright to every photo i have taken in my life without c watermarkings or visual copyright markings on them. All kind of commercial abuse is prohibited by finnish law. It is simple as that.

I'm not against private / personal use but if somebody is making money with my pictures then i am willing share of that part too. (If it is original photo work of mine.)

But if somebody is making drawings thru my work and selling them, i'd only ask them to send me a one free copy because that is fair enough for my point of wiew.
Old 29.01.2009, 18:35
Konkari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Flame
I am holding copyright to every photo i have taken in my life without c watermarkings or visual copyright markings on them. All kind of commercial abuse is prohibited by finnish law. It is simple as that.

I'm not against private / personal use but if somebody is making money with my pictures then i am willing share of that part too. (If it is original photo work of mine.)

But if somebody is making drawings thru my work and selling them, i'd only ask them to send me a one free copy because that is fair enough for my point of wiew.