FinnShark
Home Forums Gallery Links Events Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register
Go Back   FinnShark > Finnish Section > C1 (vuosimallit 1953-1962)
User Name
Password

C1 (vuosimallit 1953-1962) Corvette C1 - Solid Axle, Early Years

Old 15.05.2012, 00:04
Vakiokävijä

Jack Panzica on oikealla tiellä
Looking for a 1962 #15

Hello All,

Some of you may know that I am coming to Finland this summer with my 1966 roadster. See visitors lounge post.

I hope spring is on the way. I belong to the US forum NCRS and a fellow named John owns a 1962 Corvette. He posted this to me:

Jack, enjoy your adventures. Not everybody has a chance to do what you are doing.

If you have a chance while in Finland, try to get in touch with the owner of the white 62 that was exported to Finland.

It is car #00015. Since mine is #00029 I would like to get in touch with the owner of #15 to compare notes.

Thanks in advance.

If you know of this 1962 Corvette. # 00015 please let me know and I will past the information to John in USA

Jack
Edit/Delete Message
Old 15.05.2012, 06:15
Nysvääjä

Finnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond reputeFinnshark has a reputation beyond repute
Jack, do you know when this '62 was exported to Finland? I suppose he is looking for a very special '62 that is actually first Corvette in Finland. I'm sure some of the guys knows the owner, I know approximately where the car is... It was exported to Finland in early/mid 60's and is still in good condition! As I said I don't know the owner, but he might want to stay a bit behind the scenes. I hope that some of the guys will help you to locate the car and owner!

Ex 1999 FRC Z51, 6sp
Ex 2006 Coupe Z51, 6sp