FinnShark
Home Forums Gallery Links Events Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register
Go Back   FinnShark > Finnish Section > C7 (vuosimallit 2014-2019)
User Name
Password

C7 (vuosimallit 2014-2019) Corvette C7 & Z06 & ZR1

Old 05.07.2013, 17:43
Kauhavan ruma vallesmanni

Pekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura aboutPekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura aboutPekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura about
C7 ja PCM...

...sehän on jo vanha uutinen, että boksin salaus on murrettu, jos siinä yleensäkään sellaista oli.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...M&noredirect=1

Tutkiskelin mielenkiinnosta tuollaista 2014 pickupin säätötiedostoa. Osa on tuttua tavaraa, mutta onhan siellä uuttakin..
Old 05.07.2013, 20:02
Aktivisti

systeemi on oikealla tiellä
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekka Berkeles
Tutkiskelin mielenkiinnosta tuollaista 2014 pickupin säätötiedostoa. Osa on tuttua tavaraa, mutta onhan siellä uuttakin..

Mitäs uutta siellä oli?
Old 05.07.2013, 20:35
Aina joku C5 kaupan..

Juhatee on oikealla tiellä
En katsonut videota joten voi olla tyhmä kysymys mutta pääseekö siis bensapuoltakin ropeloimaan?
Old 05.07.2013, 21:23

Pekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura aboutPekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura aboutPekka Berkeles has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhatee
En katsonut videota joten voi olla tyhmä kysymys mutta pääseekö siis bensapuoltakin ropeloimaan?
Joo.
Old 05.07.2013, 21:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by systeemi
Mitäs uutta siellä oli?
Liian monta liikkuvaa osaa samaan aikaan.

Käytännössä tarkoittaa siis sitä, että tarvitaan paksu lompakko opetteluun. Jenkit tekee sen ekaksi, Suomeen tieto valuu joskus, jos valuu. Rahalla tietysti saa vaikka mitä.

Ei se mahdotonta ole, mut tuossa hommassa ei kiinnosta pioneerityö.
Old 05.07.2013, 22:16
Konkari

janiv tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
Muistanko lukeneeni väärin, että joidenkin mielestä sitä on mahdoton murtaa? Täysin mahdoton, absoluuttisen mahdoton.
Old 05.07.2013, 23:16
Konkari

juzzi on oikealla tiellä
Quote:
Originally Posted by janiv
Muistanko lukeneeni väärin, että joidenkin mielestä sitä on mahdoton murtaa? Täysin mahdoton, absoluuttisen mahdoton.

Eikös ne niin ole "aina" olleet?
....kunnes joku sen tekee....

Jza
Old 06.07.2013, 00:02
Aktivisti

J.J on oikealla tiellä
Kippis
Old 06.07.2013, 09:39
White Dwarf

kipi79 tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkääkipi79 tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
Olin käsittävinäni tuosta murtosuojauksesta sen että nyt GM:lle menee huollossa tieto että ohjelmaa on muutettu.
Old 06.07.2013, 10:15
groovyjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipi79
Olin käsittävinäni tuosta murtosuojauksesta sen että nyt GM:lle menee huollossa tieto että ohjelmaa on muutettu.

Joo niin se taitaa mennä. Ja hullummaksi menee vaan, meidän omaksi turvallisuudeksi tietenkin... Ei nyt liity suoranaisesti auton säätämiseen.

Quote:
Five Questions with Mary Chan

Wed, Jul 3 2013
DETROIT – Mary Chan joined General Motors 13 months ago in the newly created role of President of Global Connected Consumer. She has responsibility over global infotainment as well as OnStar’s global business operations, reporting to GM Vice Chairman Steve Girsky.

Chan, who joined GM from Dell Inc., where she was senior vice president and general manager of Enterprise Mobility Solutions & Services, has a background in the consumer electronics/ enterprise solutions business and experience in the global wireless networks space. She is driving the set up and execution of GM’s strategic global infotainment plans, including OnStar’s global expansion, and the integration of all in-vehicle connectivity services and solutions across the GM vehicle brands.

You’ve spent most of your career in the wireless industry. Why did you choose to join GM? What is the biggest challenge you’re facing?

Our collective challenge is the speed at which we can bring to market the connected functionalities that our customers expect in their next vehicle purchase and we must do it well, with the best quality and user-experience possible. We really need to aggressively work as a team, across GM, to lead the industry in this area.

I worked in the wireless industry for 24 years before joining GM. I covered the area of wireless infrastructure and consumer services and led the early deployment of the wireless broadband technology known as 4G LTE.

It’s exciting to be able to leverage the wireless ecosystem here at GM with our connected car initiative. With OnStar’s experience in connected services, GM has a unique opportunity to create a differentiated consumer ownership experience for automobiles.

The Global Connected Consumer business group that you lead combines connectivity, telematics and infotainment. What’s the future of OnStar in this new environment?

OnStar’s future is brighter than it’s ever been - it remains the core enabler for GM’s expanded offering of connected services. We pioneered the connected car 17 years ago with OnStar and our strategy continues to center on built-in connectivity. The broader Global Connected Consumer organization at GM allows us to combine advancements in wireless connectivity and the power of OnStar, with new innovations in infotainment and telematics to engineer tomorrow’s connected car.

We’ve invested in high-speed connections across GM vehicles and in delivering an application framework for collaborative innovation with third-party developers. These investments will allow us to continually deliver new capabilities that not only build on OnStar’s heritage in safety, security and telematics, but also offer new options for entertainment, information and efficiency.

Our customers tell us that safety and security are the most important services we provide, but there is also strong interest in a wide range of other services that connectivity makes possible. We can deliver a broad range of enhanced offerings through the connectivity and developer collaboration that we’re enabling today. Our goal is to expand the suite of connected services offered in our vehicles with careful consideration to make sure these new features and services are relevant, add value for customers and are seamlessly integrated so drivers can stay focused on the road.

What is the Global Connected Consumer’s long-term vision for the connected car? Why does it matter for consumers? For GM?

We believe that built-in, high-speed connectivity will be a major competitive advantage in the near future. We’re confident that consumers want and need the types of services that can only be delivered through a truly connected vehicle, as opposed to one that depends on a third-party connection. Our unprecedented commitment to bringing that connectivity to GM vehicles puts us ahead of the competition.

Our job at GCC is to realize the potential of this investment. We’re doing this in two ways. First, we’re identifying and building the applications and capabilities that make our cars better and enable GM owners to do new things or to do things better. Second, we’re fostering an ecosystem of developers and third parties that will work with us to turn additional potential applications into realities.

For example, connected applications could one day allow us to increase fuel economy, decrease vehicle maintenance costs and provide more accessibility and choices to customize the vehicle after purchase. The connected car is all about giving people choices, adding convenience and doing it in a safe and simple way.

Couldn’t you innovate just as much by using the connectivity from a smartphone or tablet, rather than a built-in connection?

Built-in, high-speed connectivity is critical because of its ability to use vehicle information and connect remotely. This does not mean customers cannot still use their devices and integrate them. We will offer both options, but the bigger value and opportunity is with the built-in connection.

Down the line, we are looking at extending our connection beyond the radio and infotainment system, using data from other sources within the vehicle. GM is uniquely positioned to offer apps that improve safety, streamline navigation, automate tasks for the driver and enhance entertainment for passengers when the connection is built-in.

Our flexible application framework will allow our customers to add new apps to their vehicles, once they are validated and approved by GM, so that they can personalize new features and updates after the initial vehicle purchase. This will be done through a GM App Shop embedded in the vehicle’s infotainment system. By working with the developer community, we can investigate what apps people want access to in the vehicle and how to enhance the driving experience.

What is the one app that you would love to have in your vehicle?

I wish my car could notify my family of my estimated time of arrival as I am driving to pick up my kids. The car should also automatically adjust the music when I have my kids in the car.

I also would love my car to sync with my calendar when I am away from my vehicle. Scheduled trips from my calendar combined with my personalized driving patterns could be used to predict when I need to fill my gas or charge my vehicle.

When I travel out of town, my preference settings and music will follow me when I drive another GM car.

These are just a few of the possibilities. One thing I am sure of is that connectivity in the vehicle will unleash a new era of creativity just as it has with smartphones, tablets and PCs.

About General Motors Co.
General Motors Co. (NYSE:GM, TSX: GMM) and its partners produce vehicles in 30 countries, and the company has leadership positions in the world's largest and fastest-growing automotive markets. GM, its subsidiaries and joint venture entities sell vehicles under the Chevrolet, Cadillac, Baojun, Buick, GMC, Holden, Isuzu, Jiefang, Opel, Vauxhall and Wuling brands. More information on the company and its subsidiaries, including OnStar, a global leader in vehicle safety, security and information services, can be found at http://www.gm.com.
# # #

About OnStar LLC
OnStar, LLC (OnStar) is a wholly owned subsidiary of GM Holdings LLC (“GM”). Along with its affiliate Shanghai OnStar Telematics Co. Ltd (a joint venture involving OnStar, Shanghai General Motors Co., Ltd (SGM) and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC)), OnStar serves more than 6.5 million subscribers in the U.S, Canada and China. OnStar is a provider of connected safety, security and mobility solutions and advanced information technology and is available on 39 GM branded 2013 model year vehicles. OnStar's key services include automatic crash response, stolen vehicle assistance, remote door unlock, turn-by-turn navigation, vehicle diagnostics and hands-free calling.