FinnShark
Home Forums Gallery Links Events Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register
Go Back   FinnShark > Finnish Section > Yleistä keskustelua
User Name
Password

Yleistä keskustelua Kaikki harrastukseen yleisesti liittyvät löpinät tänne.

Old 24.01.2014, 19:58
Jo vain vihertää!

KTM on oikealla tiellä
Keisler loppu fini

Sähköpostissa oli viesti, että Keisler on hakeutunut konkurssiin ja myynyt osan tuotelinjasta Libertylle. Aika huimaa, kun kauppa tuntui käyvän?
Old 24.01.2014, 20:01
groovyjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTM
Sähköpostissa oli viesti, että Keisler on hakeutunut konkurssiin ja myynyt osan tuotelinjasta Libertylle. Aika huimaa, kun kauppa tuntui käyvän?

Joo, asiaa on jo sivuttu täälläkin muutamassa topikissa. Safi ilmeisesti jätti IRS:n vaateet hoitamatta ja keskittyi enemmän omaan henkilökohtaiseen hyvinvointiin. Tilauskanta oli koko ajan hemmetin vahva, jostain syystä tämäkin paraati tuli kompuroitua pääsuoralla.

Vaihteistot tekevät Legend GT on onneksi vielä voimissaan.

http://legendgt.com/
Old 24.01.2014, 20:06
Jo vain vihertää!

KTM on oikealla tiellä
No joo, verot tosiaankin kannattaa jättää hoitamatta ja pissiä hyvä business sillä. Tuotteella tuntui olevan hyvä maine aina näillä perukoilla asti vaikka tilausten saaminen läpi olikin oma savotta.
Old 24.01.2014, 20:18
President

VetteMan tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
2009 tais mennä edellisen kerran konkurssiin.

Ehkä kannattaisi jotkut asiat hoitaa toisella tapaa, ettei olisi toistuvaa.

Old 26.01.2014, 09:08
Laihian metalli since1950

Pappatunturi tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkääPappatunturi tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
Erikoinen juttu, hieno brändi, hyvät tuoteet, säännöllinen näkyvyys alan lehdissä jne jne ja silti ryssitään.

Old 26.01.2014, 10:54
Römpötipötipötipöts

Wormie on oikealla tiellä
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappatunturi
Erikoinen juttu, hieno brändi, hyvät tuoteet, säännöllinen näkyvyys alan lehdissä jne jne ja silti ryssitään.
Se on toi taalankiilto silmässä. Kun se pääsee iskemään liikaa niin ei auta aurinkolasit eikä muitten antamat ohjeet...
Old 10.04.2014, 20:16
Konkari

Juke tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
Shafi Keisler lähetti meiliä, että uusi yritys on nyt polkaistu käyntiin:
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....2-d4ae5292b9a6

Tuotahan joku jo taisi epäilläkin, että pöytä putsataan ja homma jatkuu...

Corvette C3 Coupe -71 427 "Widebody Race-Edition"
Corvette C5 Coupe -97 " Widebody"
Audi A5 Coupe Sport 3,0 Tdi Quattro -17
Volvo V70 AWD Momentum -15
Audi Quattro -85 UrQuattro
Opel Manta 2,4 Cih "400 Replica"
Opel Manta 2,1 gr.F , Rally Car
Opel Manta 2,7 gr.SS , long project
Opel Manta 400 -81 street , parts FOR SALE !
Volvo PV 544 -62 , waiting project
Old 10.04.2014, 20:25
Konkari

Puman on oikealla tiellä
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juke

Tuotahan joku jo taisi epäilläkin, että pöytä putsataan ja homma jatkuu...

Jenkeissä tuo onnistuu. Pienentää kummasti yrittäjäksi ryhtymisen kynnystä.

Suomessa epäonnistunut yrittäjä on lopun ikää velkavankeudessa ja ulosotto pitää kyllä huolen, että ex-yrittäjän ei kannata mitään tienata koko rest of life aikana. Ainakaan laillisesti.
Old 11.04.2014, 19:03
Laihian metalli since1950

Pappatunturi tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkääPappatunturi tulee olemaan kuuluisa ennen pitkää
Wink

Dear Joni,

I hope this email finds you in good spirits as Spring has (finally) sprung! This is the first newsletter of Keisler.com. Keisler.com is my new personal venture to assist the special car enthusiast. Thank you for taking the time to read my prior newsletters over the many years. Going forward Keisler.com will bring you valuable information about drivetrain technology, products, services and companies that will help move you forward in the market landscape. If you wish to opt out of future newsletters please click on the link at the top of the page. Otherwise, please remain my guest at Keisler.com, and send me your suggestions for content that you would like featured. As always I welcome your testimonials, photos and stories and will feature them regularly!

KEISLER.COM - Shafi Keisler's new company
I am starting a new company KEISLER.COM, LLC located in beautiful Charleston South Carolina. My website should be live by May 1, and Facebook Keisler.com will be up sooner. I bring over 22 years of product innovation in the performance Automotive Aftermarket combined with my OEM engineering, manufacturing and machinery background to this new endeavor. I am looking forward to putting my know-how and experience to work for you and the industry.

Consulting Services
1. Technical Support for installation of an existing product. Whether you have a junkyard T56 or a complete swap kit from KEI or another company, I can provide you the technical and general support in getting the transmission kit or accessory installed. KEI customers will receive discounted or no cost support.
2. Drivetrain Specification - This is a great way for you to save money and time on your next build. I will be your expert to provide the right solution for your needs - not what a salesperson wants you to buy. Provide me the scope of your build including your targets or goals, and I will provide one or more solutions to meet your goal. This will be a detailed prescription of exactly what you need, with part numbers, suppliers, pricing, Pros and Cons and other important factors. I will prevent you from making costly mistakes so common when buying a transmission or drivetrain solution - whether it be a manual transmission or automatic. I can help your installation technician or recommend a qualified professional that I trust to perform the installation correctly and efficiently to save you money. My services will pay for themselves, and save you money and time every step of the way. Most people don't understand that the transmission and driveline selection process is more complicated than the engine selection. One of the largest capital investments at automobile manufacturing companies is the transmission. My support in your planning and execution will pay dividends in time, on-road reliability, all-in cost and get you on the road quicker.

Contract Product Design & Build, Sales and Marketing Services
If it goes in a driveline, chances are I can help you bring your new product to market or add value, features, reduce cost, expand your supplier base and improve quality for your existing product.

1. New Product - If you have a product that needs to be produced, but do not know how to go about getting it done, I can assist you in all aspects of the product from womb to tomb. This includes Sales, Marketing, Product Design & Drawings, Supplier Development, Tooling and Equipment Selection & Procurement, Pilot Build & Production, Launch to Market, Quality Systems and the required infrastructure needed as well as recommendations of staffing and hiring. This pulls together all of my experience and resources, and I will contract additional staffing support as required to meet your goals. I have launched hundreds of new products in my career, in both low and high volume production, but my strength is in finding the right production method, tooling and sources to fit your needs.

2. Existing Product - If you have an existing product that needs to be moved to a different supplier, improved or modified or reengineered, I can assist you in all aspects within my experience and limitations and will add value to your product and process of making it a success.

3. Sales and Marketing - Alongside Product Development, Sales and Marketing are key strengths that I bring. Building the brand of a number of companies, including Keisler Engineering, American Gear & Transmission, Legend Gear & Transmission and One More Run are a few noteworthy mentions. There are many ways to spend a marketing dollar and I can advise on effective methods based on the budget and targeted market and sales goals.

In today's market, it is best to find the right fit of partnering for success rather than doing it all yourself and this is where I can help.

Keisler.com Innovative Products
As money permits, I will roll out new and innovative products for various markets. If you have a request or suggestion, please send it to me. I welcome co-operative joint ownership efforts given the proper investment capital. The market holds many opportunities.

Please contact me at the following:
Shafi Keisler, CEO
Keisler.com, LLC
865-414-8089 phone 8am - 6pm eastern
Web: Keisler.com (eta May 1)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KeislerDotCom
Email addresses: *please send to both*
Shafi@Keisler.com
NewcoKeisler@gmail.com

COMMENTARY ON THE SALE OF KEISLER ENGINEERING INC ASSETS, BK CASE 14-30100, AND MY EFFORTS TO START A NEW COMPANY TO CONTINUE THE BUSINESS OF KEI.

In my last newsletter early February, I mentioned I was working to find potential interested parties that would like to pursue purchasing the assets of Keisler Engineering Inc and starting a new company. I received many positive responses and a lot of interest and offers of financial contributions to the new company. One particular interested party, Mr J.E.S. Jr, decided to move forward with the understanding of forming a LLC partnership with me. Those of you that wished to invest were going to become members in this new company. Unfortunately, after weeks of effort, Mr J.E.S. Jr decided to move forward without my further assistance.

Mr J.E.S. Jr placed a $150,000 bid on the KEI assets and is currently the high bidder. No one else has placed a bid to my knowledge. Today, April 10 is the deadline for counter offers and Objections to the Sale. It takes 2 bidders wanting the assets to have a chance to bring good value, so I don't expect to see "good value" come from this sale process unless another party gets involved and this is disappointing to say the least. I hope I am proved wrong and the sale yields much higher results. Considering KEI produced over $50 Million in revenues under my ownership I would say these assets are worth 3-4X more than the current bid. Just to replace what is there on the floor would cost upwards of $950,000.

By the end of this February, over $400,000 in refunds were issued to customers of Keisler Engineering Inc. There was a disruption in email service since March 14 where I have been unable to help any KEI customer needing assistance in getting refunds. If you are seeking my help for refunds, how to file your KEI claim to the court, get replacement parts, get your driveshaft, and other matters, I wish to help you if you can please email me to: NewcoKeisler@gmail.com It is important that you email me so that I have the physical record.

Sincerely,

Shafi Keisler, NewcoKeisler@Gmail.com

Old 07.07.2014, 19:40
Konkari

T72 on oikealla tiellä
Keislerin vanha firma jatkaa näköjään nimellä Silver Sport Transmissions.

silver-sport-transmissions-takes-over-keislers-assets

Nettisivutkin löytyy jo: http://shiftsst.com/

Onkohan Shafi jo saanut tuon oman uuden kilpailevan firman pyörimään